DESCRIPTION OF WORK
– Check and compare data of departments from detailed to aggregated data
– Check the balance, compare the balance sheet, the closing balance so that the figures are calculated correctly and match what the report stated.
– Track the debt of the business.
– Prepare periodic financial statements (quarterly, annually) tax reports and detailed explanation reports
– Work with agencies to resolve related issues.
– Discussed in the interview.
Probationary salary: 7 million / month
– Lunch and meal allowance at the company.
– Uniform allowance.
– 13th month salary, holiday bonus, seniority allowance, social insurance payment as prescribed when officially signed., ..
– Increase salary periodically.
– Dynamic environment and development.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL DETAILS
– Female (27 – 35 years old)
– Have experience as general accountant of manufacturing companies (scale> 200 employees)
– Audit accounting majors.
– Diligent, agile, careful, responsible, capable of handling problems with agencies and agencies.