– Internship opportunity at Kim Sora Co., Ltd
– Mentored by a team of experienced “seniors” – Opportunity to become a full-time employee right after the end of the internship
|2||Bussiness Staff||7 million||
– Search, build and develop a network of domestic and international customers.
– Negotiating with customers, signing contracts, handling inquiries,…
– Manage international orders (For positions requiring foreign languages).
|3||Import-Export Staff||2||7 – 9 million||
– Complete import and export procedures, customs declaration documents, C/O documents.
– Responsible for managing, making customs declarations, composing and checking documents, submitting C/O, etc.
|4||General Accounting||1||8-10 million||
– Minimum 3 years experience.
– Mastering accounting operations, knowledge of analyzing, synthesizing data and writing reports.
|5||Order Management||1||8 million||
–Receive information about orders from customers in Japanese
– Translating into Vietnamese and sending it down to the production engineering department
– Follow up with production from the beginning to the end of the goods and handle problems arising during the working process.
[ Apply to ]
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tell: 0236 371 9171